Thank you for your interest in applying for a need-based scholarship for our June 12-13th Virtual Patient Education Summit. Please read carefully before applying.
- Registration scholarship is meant to cover the cost of a summit registration fee for one person. This includes all features of summit including access to live (June 12-13th only) chat rooms, video networking opportunities, exhibitors and all education sessions both live, and recorded up to August 8, 2021.
- Due to limited availability of scholarships, if your loved one or care-partner who lives in the same home as you would like to attend, they may use your registration to do so, however, only one person can be logged in at the same time, and there will only be one registration profile inside the system.
- This scholarship is non-transferrable. You may share only with someone living at the same residence as you.
- This scholarship will not exceed the value of summit registration ($75/per person), and is not valid for Late Registration (June 7-10, 2021).
- Completing this request does not guarantee an offer of scholarship.
- FSR will review scholarship requests on a weekly basis, until all scholarships have been awarded.
The eligibility requirements for a needs-based registration fee waiver are as follows:
- Demonstrated financial need based on household income and the ability to provide documentation.
- Confirmed diagnosis of sarcoidosis
- FSR reserves the right to decline a scholarship application should an individual provide misinformation on his/her application or otherwise show misconduct at any FSR event.
- Upon offer of scholarship, you must register within seven (7) days of the award email, or no later than 11:59PM PST on June 6, 2021, whichever comes first.