Thank you for your interest in applying for a need-based registration waiver for the Patient Education Summits. Please read carefully before applying for a registration fee waiver.
- Registration fee waiver is meant to cover the cost of a summit registration fee for one person. This includes all features of summit registration including access to the Exhibitor, Wellness Center, and all sessions both live, and up to 90-days after.
- If you and a caregiver wish to attend together (you may wish to participate separately via different computers or smart devices), you must include their name and information as well as provide documentation of shared residence at time of application. Applications without caregivers listed will not have the option to request a caregiver registration fee at a later time. Your caregiver would need to submit their own, separate application.
- The Registration Fee Waiver will not exceed the value of summit registration ($40/per person).
The eligibility requirements for a needs-based registration fee waiver are as follows:
- Demonstrated financial need based on household income and the ability to provide documentation.
- Confirmed diagnosis of sarcoidosis
- FSR reserves the right to decline a registration fee waiver application should an individual provide misinformation on his/her application or otherwise show misconduct at any FSR event.