The Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research is the nation’s leading nonprofit organization dedicated to finding a cure for this disease and to improving care for sarcoidosis patients. Since its establishment in 2000, FSR has fostered over $4 million in sarcoidosis-specific research efforts and has worked diligently to provide resources to thousands. Use the links below to apply for open grant opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a need-based registration waiver for the Patient Education Summits. Please read carefully before applying for a registration fee waiver.
- Registration fee waiver is meant to cover the cost of a summit registration fee for one person. This includes all features of summit registration including breakfasts and lunches on Saturday and Sunday, access to the Wellness Center, and all sessions.
- If you and a caregiver wish to attend together, you must include their name and information as well as provide documentation of shared residence at time of application. Applications without caregivers listed will not have the option to request a caregiver registration fee at a later time. Your caregiver would need to submit their own, separate application.
- Registration fee waiver does not cover travel, or hotel accommodations.
- The Registration Fee Waiver will not exceed the value of summit registration ($60/per person).
The eligibility requirements for a needs-based registration fee waiver are as follows:
- Demonstrated financial need based on household income and the ability to provide documentation.
- Confirmed diagnosis of sarcoidosis
- FSR reserves the right to decline a registration fee waiver application should an individual provide misinformation on his/her application or otherwise show misconduct at any FSR event.